The Barn - Pleasant View, UT - Sunday, August 21

Back 9
Blue Tees
7:00 AM Tee Time 

The 10th green
Jordan: The Barn is a nice course tucked away into neighborhoods in Pleasant View. This isn't an overly long course, playing at just over 6000 yards, but don't let that length mislead you into thinking it will be easy. There is water on some holes and a lot of mature trees, which pose a challenge to all golfers. I was lucky enough to not be in the water, but I did find my way behind some of those mature trees, and it definitely makes you reconsider your shot. The greens and fairways were in great shape and well taken care of. The greens were in the process of being rolled while we were playing, so the first 5 played a bit slower than the last 4, but that has nothing to do with how the course was, just that we were playing the back early. Overall this is a great course and fun for a quick round. 

This course comes in with a birdie from me.

16th hole from the tees
TJ: The barn is quite the course. As Jordan said it is tucked throughout a neighborhood and is in really good shape. I do believe it is the home course for Weber High School and if i were a student that would be fine with me. I really liked this course, it is probably due to the fact i played decent, but overall it was fun. The first couple holes were wet, like standing water in the sand trap wet, but once it started to warm up the fairways dried out and it played nice. On the 18th I was lucky enough to be right in the water hazard, which really punished me, but I couldn't complain, because I was golfing. I'd love to go back and play the front side.

This course gets a birdie from me. 


No comments

Powered by Blogger.