Pride Golf Tees - Evolution



Jordan: I have found these tees and played them every once in a while, but this year after browsing Golf Galaxy one day I decided to pick them up. I opted for the combo pack you see in the bottom left of the picture above, I went with the ones with the blue stripe on them. The blue striped tees are 3.25" I like to tee my driver up pretty high so I figured these would be perfect for me. I also really liked the, what I call, mini tees that came in the combo pack. They are great for teeing off with a wood, or on par threes.

Overall these tees have been great, the pack I bought had 25 long tees and 10 of the mini tees and I am still using on the back nine of this golf season. Both the long and the mini tees hold up quite well and last through many drives. 

They claim that they are designed for longer drives, and I don't know how much I believe that claim, but they are a great tee that lasts a long time. And if they make you feel like you will hit it longer, you will, gotta love how the placebo effect runs the game of golf.

My only issue with them so far has been after a while the blue has started to fade, I like to use this line to tee my ball up so it is consistent every single time and I rely on that. But the tees are still going strong and I will be buying some more. 

Be warned though, when you spend the money on tees, you will spend more time looking for that than a ball on some holes. 

These tees get a birdie from me.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.