Remada Golf Course

Remada Golf Course
Back 9 - Blue Tees



Jordan: Like I mentioned in the Crane Field review, Reumda is it’s sister course located in Farr West. This course has been around longer than Crane Field and the ground is better. This means this course has had time to grow into it’s own and become a nice, fun, and playable course. It was a beautiful morning for some golf, not too hot, but not cold either. We played the back nine and it was quite a nice experience. There were quite a few people out playing, as to be expected, but, we didn’t have to wait and no one was pushing us so it was great. The course is in good shape overall, there are the issues that plague many courses around here, marks on the greens left by players go unfixed. I know that is out of the courses control to an extent, just wish people were better about fixing their ball marks. This course is fairly open, but there are some areas of water and OB if you try too hard. It is definitely better to be accurate than long and all over the place here. If you are accurate and your approach game is strong, expect to have a score you can be happy about. One thing that I did notice was to get to the tee box for 11, you have to come back from 10, this can slow down anyone behind you because they have to wait for you to get out of the way instead of having the tees behind the green so you are off and away. I noticed this a couple times out here, but I assume it is making due with the land that they had and it isn’t anything that is a major issue, just me being a nit-picky. Overall this course was fun and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a nice round of golf. No beer to review with this course.
This course gets a par in my book. 

View from the 18th tee box
TJ: I will preface this review by saying this: my father got married to my step mother at this course, so since then I've always had kind of a soft spot for it. The course itself is in pretty good shape. The fairways, when i found them, were in great shape, but maybe a tad over-saturated. (I probably can chalk it up to being early in the morning) The greens were in decent shape, but as Jordan said they had plenty of unfixed ball marks. If you were unlucky enough to find yourself off of the fairway and in the deep stuff it made the course a lot harder. I'm pleased with this course. It will test your limits but is still easy enough for a beginner. 
This course gets a par from me as well. Like a birdie that you just left short. 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.